Friday, January 4, 2013

My New Years Resolutions for 2013

Normally I don't like to set New Years resolutions, however, I need some goals to work toward this year! So, here they are...I decided to break them up into different areas of my life that need work.;-)

1) Spiritual - Finish reading through the bible again this year. I lost count, but I think this will be my third time to read it cover to cover). And work on not complaining, criticizing, and condemning (from "Dale Carnegie's book, "How to Win Friends and Influence People," which we are currently reading as a family).

2) Physical - Continue working out regularly and add variety to my workouts, to make them more fun!:-) I also want to eat healthy consistently.

3) Mental - Start playing my harp again, and work on learning Spanish and sign language on a regular basis.

4) Hobbies: Finish Joshua's cross-stitch baby blanket, do a new cross-stitch Christmas stocking for Don, and print hard-copies of our pictures that have been sitting on the computer for 4 years.

Do you have any New Years resolutions? If so, tell me! I'd love to hear!:-)
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment